Is there any way to apply the LEOPTS directives found here without recycling CICS?
In the HostBridge region, you can issue the following commands:
New requests to HostBridge will then use those values.
You can also use the following procedure when the changes that you are making require all HBz activity for a manager to stop:
- Stop accepting new work on the zIIP by using HBGC to set HBZ_USE=0.
- Stop the JSE server (ore whatever server you need to stop) by issuing the following request: HBZT STOP,JSE
- Load the new parameters by issuing the following request: HBZT NEWC,JSE
- Restart the JSE zIIP infrastructure by issuing the following request: HBZT STAR,JSE
- Enable work for the zIIP by using HBGC to set HBZ_USE=1.