In your CICS startup deck, include the library HTAC.V13.LIBRARY in your DFHRPL concatenation.
If you already have HostBridge installed, the library should be included after the existing reference to the HostBridge library in the DFHRPL concatenation.
- In your CICS startup deck, include a DD statement as follows: //HBPARMS DD DSN=HTAC.V13.PARMLIB,DISP=SHR; this PARMLIB will provide HTAC with access to your license key and initiallization member..
- In your CICS startup deck, include a DD statement as follows: //HBSTART DD SYSOUT=*; this will allow for the display of HTAC trace entries if required.
- In your SIT, ensure that you are running CICS monitoring. Sample entries are:
- MCT=xx (where xx is the suffix for the assembled monitoring control table)
- MNCONV=YES (or NO)
- MNRES=ON (or OFF).
- In your SIT, ensure that you are pointing to a PLT initialization module that contains a reference to module HBOPINIT (PLTPI=xx)..
- Recycle your target CICS.